There is no argument over the fact the Drupal has been revolutionizing the online management of content for a large number of users. If you are looking for an open-source platform for web development, it just doesn’t get any better than Drupal. With the latest release of its version 8, a few major improvements have been introduced which are surely going to make it even easier for the loyal users. It won’t be wrong to claim that the benefits offered by Drupal 8 are far and wide. Let us accentuate a few of such benefits in order to let you have a better idea.
Reasons To Choose Drupal 8:
1. With Drupal 8, the mobile responsiveness has been taken to a whole new level. Not only the themes that are built-into the platform are mobile friendly, but the administration pages act the same way as well.
2. Drupal 8 has introduced a major improvement in terms of multi-language compatibility which is specifically valuable for websites with the audience from all over the world.
3. Thanks to the newer and better configuration management that is based on file systems, that enables a more convenient transfer of configurations from the development phase all the way to the production. Such configurations include new types of contents, views, and even fields.
4. If you are used to the standard accessibility technologies such as the WAI-ARIA and semantic HTML5 is a priority for you, then Drupal 8 is going to be a commendable option.
5. The version 8 doesn’t only incorporate the views in core but is also more compatible with the HTML 5 and offers a better markup.
6. Implementation of the Hypertext Application Language (HAL) just doesn’t get any better than Drupal 8. You have the option to either utilize it as a data source in order to develop the mobile applications or even make use of the client to post back to Drupal.
7. Twig has been incorporated into the version 8 of Drupal that offers a faster, more flexible, and a protected template engine for users who prefer to use PHP.
8. The PHP syntax has been greatly enhanced in Drupal 8, thanks to the utilization of the Symofony that makes it possible for the large libraries to be accessed more conveniently.
9. As per the promise, Drupal 8 has already been announced to be upgradable to the Drupal 9 and Drupal 10 in the years to come.
In the light of the information mentioned above, it is evident that the benefits associated with the utilization of the Drupal 8 web development platform are numerous. Managing your online content on the website has never been this convenient. With such a wide list of benefits at your disposal, what else could you possibly ask for? Choose Drupal 8 now and see the difference for yourself. Rest assured, you are certainly not going to be disappointed in making the decision of choosing Drupal 8. So, what are you waiting for?